Sunday, March 14, 2010

My super rad life

Man my blogging skills are lame lately. I'm still alive, so don't lose anymore sleep worrying I've been taken. Oh yeah!!!! Fun movie night with Beth & Amanda watching....TAKEN. Yes I had a nightmare after watching it, but I still enjoyed it. I think it was mostly the company and the parmesan popcorn that rocked. Well, that's the most excited thing that's happened in the past couple weeks. Seriously I was gonna stop after calming your worries, but I remembered how awesome my friends are. How could I forget...coffee with Bradley. Superb. Soaking in the hot tub with my mama while a bajillion stars sparkled was pretty darn great and a fun afternoon at Pops with the fam today wasn't so bad either. Alright, it's not that my life hasn't been super fun...I'm just too lazy to blog about it. There. You're updated.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! You blogged!!! :) I did see that you blogged and then I think you took it down...and I was VERY interested in reading it. :( Maybe you can fill me in later. Love you!!! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete