Thursday, April 22, 2010

Enjoying the crazy!

Why my blogging skills have disappeared:
May 11th: Spoke at Eagle Heights Baptist Church in Stillwater...Amazing!
May 15th: Did my taxes all by myself. Hoping I didn't mess them up
May 16th: Went camping with Katy. 101 pictures of the fire, 0 pictures of the two of us. Ha!
May 18th: Spoke at Arnett First Baptist Church. So emotional and incredible and wonderful all at once!
May 21st: Returned to Stillwater to try and get caught up and repacked
May 25th: Speak at Vici First Baptist Church...Can't wait!
May 26th: Go to Norman..see the fam :)
May 27th: Go to Virginia for Brenda and Keith's wedding! Woohoo!!!
May 16th: Speak at Seiling First Christian Church...Super excited!
May 18th: HOPEFULLY be at 90% so I can go to Colorado Springs and watch USAFA cadets graduate and look for a house!! Seriously!
May 30th: Speak at Magnolia Baptist Church in Crawford...So glad!!
Well that's about it! I LOVE my life! But alas, that is why my blog is getting neglected. I promise I'll do better when things settle down a bit. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...you've been busy...and I think you showed it even more b/c ALL of your dates on this post are MAY!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All in May!
    Glad things are crazy but good!!!

    ReplyDelete