Saturday, January 30, 2010

What can I say? I miss em...

Susan-pretty-face-Bramlett. I love this woman. I mostly miss our late night theology talks.
And my little polka dotted Katy bug. She's beyond incredible. I mostly miss praying with her.
BREDE! What an amazing, godly man. I miss laughing with him. a lot.
Bekah's first intro to country dancing while listening to Stoney Larue. Prrrrriceless. She is.
I mean, we have mutual affections for men & coffee. How could we not be friends?
Amber! Heart of gold, lover of the Lord and a super fun concert goer-wither. Miss that face.
Leah my wise example/energizer bunny/faithful friend. I want to be her when I grow up.
Beth. I love her heart for the lost. I miss the coffee talks, um
and talking in class maybe just a little too.
Lynn Etta, Lisa, Alicia & Agnes - you 4 probably know me best and love me anyway.
LOVED sharing seminary life & growth with you amazing ladies.
A whole row of Getz & Hinton's. They let me into their lives and families at a time when I missed mine the most. So thankful and full of love for these 2 familes!
Jeanne. Amazing, amazing Jeanne. Keeper of wisdom and chocolate.

3 comments:

  1. awwww...we miss you too lacie! i love seeing your beautiful face on facebook and continue to pray for your ministry. thanks for loving on our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacie your heart is full of love from the Lord. I love you and miss your sweet face.

    LK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so hard to leave friends!!!! Staying in Stillwater after I graduated, I had a lot of "friend-turnover", but God always provided...and still does. But, there are always friends who are irreplaceable!

    ReplyDelete